- How will ōku gummy snacks make me feel?
- An energizing blend of hemp seed oil & good-for-you functional ingredients work together to create a feeling we could all use more of these days; motivated, invigorated, focused, and energized to tackle whatever is in front of us.
- Can I eat ōku gummies every day?
- Absolutely! These will be your new go-to snacks! You can have them in between meals or even first thing in the morning. (Don’t worry.. we won’t tell anyone!)
- How long does the energy from a serving of ōkugummy snacks last?
- ōku gummies work almost immediately (within about 15 minutes) and are most effective for four to six hours. Use as a replacement for coffee or an energy drink for intense focus & productivity.
- Are ōku gummy snacks made in an allergen-free facility?
- Yes. Free from dairy, nuts, and soy, though ōku energy snacks do contain coconut water which is high in potassium and aids in hydration. While coconuts grow on trees and contain ‘nut’ in their title, coconuts are not actually a 'nut' but technically a ‘drupe’, which is a fruit with several hard outer layers. Despite this, the FDA has considered them a ‘tree nut’ for the purposes of FALCPA and listed them as an additional precautionary statement.
- What happens if I take more than the suggested serving size?
- Just be aware that each serving contains 60mg of non-jittery green tea caffeine. As reference, a single shot of espresso is generally estimated at 65-70mg of caffeine. To have the equivalent of a double-espresso, just eat the whole bag! (again… we won’t tell anyone!)
- Can I fly and drive with Hemp Seed Oil?
- Yes. ‘Hemp Seed Oil’ is fully FDA approved and does not contain CBD or THC, thus is sold at grocers as a nutritious plant-based omega-rich salad oil or cooking oil. Hemp Seed Oil is FDA approved and GRAS approved, and ōku’s further refinement of the oil meets all required Food Safety standards.
- Can anyone try ōku gummy snacks?
- ōku gummies contain caffeine, and are for healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult a medical doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication or have a medical condition.
- How do I store my ōku gummies?
- At room temperature or refrigerated, ōku gummy snacks have a room temperature shelf-life of 18-24 months from the time of production with no degradation of quality. We do sell ōku gummies online Direct-to-Consumer up until 2 months (60 days) of the ‘Best By’ date of 18 months post-production.
ōku the top choice among energy sources?
- Because ōkuincludes curated ingredients for maximum benefits:
- 70 calories per serving (5 gummies)
- Plant-based & Vegan
- Dairy-free & Soy-free
- Made with organic ingredients
- 40% Reduced Sugar *compared to other leading national gummy brands
- 60 MG of non-jittery/non-crash green tea caffeine per serving (about 1/2 cup of coffee)
Sustainability / Social Good:
- Is your packaging sustainably sourced?
- Yes, we believe in minimizing waste wherever possible and our gummy pouches are made with 30% up-cycled material. We are constantly evaluating more and more sustainable options as we grow.
- Do you give back to communities in need?
- Yes throughB1G1.https://b1g1.com/
- In September 2015, world leaders at the United Nations adopted the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). They represent the global community’s next step in ending poverty, fighting inequality and injustice, and tackling climate change for the next 15 years.
- As we evolve our relationship withB1G1, you will be able to see exactly how your giving is contributing to the goals embraced by individuals, businesses, and other for-profit and nonprofit organizations around the world.
- Areōku gummy snacks gluten-free?
- Yes! All the ingredients inōku gummies are Gluten-Free in accordance with FDA specifications.
- Areōku gummy snacks dairy-free?
- Yes! All the ingredients inōku gummies are Dairy-Free in accordance with FDA specifications.
- What kind of product testing do you do?
- We run post-production quality checks and validate the results with certificates of analysis from third party labs. Having safe, reliable products is something we take very seriously.
- Is there any caffeine inōku gummy snacks?
- Yes! Each serving ofōku gummies contains 60mg of non-jittery green tea leaf caffeine. This is roughly equivalent to a shot of espresso at 60-75mg per shot.
- Is there any gelatin in ōku gummy snacks?
- NO! Unlike many other gummies on the market,ōku gummies do NOT contain gelatin, which is a by-product of animal slaughtering (Really…). Instead,ōku gummies are made with pectin as their base ingredient, a fiber found in fruit peels.
- Is there any corn syrup inōku gummy snacks?
- No! There is no corn syrupor high-fructose corn syrup inōku gummies.
- Areōku gummy snacks vegan?
- Yes! Ourōku gummies do not contain any gelatin or animal-derived nor dairy-derived ingredients, making them vegan! Unlike many other leading gummy brands which use gelatin from animal soft tissue as a base, ourōku gummies are made with pectin, an ingredient that comes from fruit peels.
- Areōku gummy snacks vegetarian?
- Yes! Ourōku gummies do not contain any gelatin or animal-derived ingredients, making them vegetarian! Unlike most gummies which contain gelatin,ōku gummies are made with pectin, an ingredient that comes from fruit peels.
- Where are ōku gummies made?
- In the United States at Certified GMP facilities for Food Safety.